Don't see your question below? Ask Analyzer!

Home of the FAQ. Got a question? See if it's answered here first. If not, Ask Analyzer!

• Welcome to OurStarBlazers.com's CosmoDNA forums! In order to help foster discussion and not clog the board up with the same question over and over again, we've put all our frequently asked questions as posts in this forum. The answers will be found in the body text. We figured this would be the easiest way to find a specific question for a reader to get the answer to since you can just look in the forum list and see the questions themselves.

If your question hasn't been answered in the list of Frequently Asked Questions, leave a reply to this post and I, Analyzer, will do my best to answer the question.

Now... off to find Yuki...
    Analyzer
    Analyzer

• Hi. This may sound like a silly question, but how can I add an avatar/picture to my user profile?

--FREDDOK
    freddok
    Cadet

• freddok wrote:Hi. This may sound like a silly question, but how can I add an avatar/picture to my user profile?

--FREDDOK

Absolutely! Goto the User Control Panel (link in the top menu) then select Profile -》Edit Avatar.
    Analyzer
    Analyzer

• Thanks! Setting up the avatar was quite easy....

--FREDDOK
    freddok
    Cadet

• Sorry if this sounds like an odd question, but . . .

Is there by any chance an official fan feedback email address for Yamato 2199? In other words, is there an official email address where fans can send critiques, feedback, etc. to the folks in Japan who made Yamato 2199? I realize that may be beside the point, as I can't read or write kanji, but I'm curious. Thanks.
    davidbmitchell42
    Cadet

• If there is, none of us has heard about it yet. Twitter and Facebook are probably fulfilling that need for Japanese fans.
    Tim Eldred
    Captain

• I know some of the voice actors from the show have been found . Do they or anyone else find the other voice actors for Sandor, Eager, Conroy, I-Q9,The Commander, Gen Talan, Gen Lysis, Alex Wildstar, etc.?
    angelpoo12
    Cadet

• If they were found, you'd know about it already. That would be GIANT news.
    Tim Eldred
    Captain

• Does anyone know if an American publisher has obtained the rights to print the Yamato 2199 manga in English? If so, which company is it, and what's their projected publication date?
    davidbmitchell42
    Cadet

• The series has zero presence here, so there's no way any publisher will take a chance on the manga yet. Only 6 episodes have been adapted so far, anyway.
    Tim Eldred
    Captain

Next

Return to Third Bridge

Information