Where can I download Yamato 2199?

Home of the FAQ. Got a question? See if it's answered here first. If not, Ask Analyzer!
Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:52 am

• Where can I download Yamato 2199? Where can I download the live-action Space Battleship Yamato? Where can I get the original Japanese-language Yamato series and movies?

There is no legal download of Yamato 2199 available, and we’re not going to direct you to where you can illegally download it. We do not condone illegal downloading in any way, shape or form. Illegal downloading of Yamato 2199 will hurt the production of further Yamato of any sort and will also affect future sales once released outside of Japan. If you can’t afford to import the Blu-Rays now, then save up and order them. You’ll forget about the price once you see it and will agree it was money well-spent.

Likewise, there are no legal downloads for the original Yamato series, movies, or live-action Space Battleship Yamato movie. The original animated movies are available on English-subtitled DVD via Voyager Entertainment and as at 8 June 2013 are still listed at Amazon.com. The Live-action movie has been released on DVD/Blu-Ray in Australia (Region 4/B), has been licensed for a UK release (Region 2/B), and will finally hit US shores in October 2013.
    Analyzer
    Analyzer

Return to Third Bridge

Information